Brown and Hurley Disclaimer
Brown and Hurley has made every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this site. Copyright of the material on this site is owned by Kenworth Trucks Australia (or its subsidiaries where so indicated and/or its licensors), Brown and Hurley and i-Motor Pty Ltd.
1. The information contained on this site:
(a) Is for general information only and does not purport to be comprehensive;
(b) Is current only at the time it is placed on this site and Brown and Hurley, its employees and agents are under no obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy which may become apparent at a later time; and
(c) Is not intended to provide or make any recommendation or binding offer on which you should rely for any purpose whatsoever.
2. Brown and Hurley does not give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained on its website or the availability of the trucks listed and, if you rely on it, you do so at your own risk.
3. Any prices specified on this site are in Australian dollars.
4. All listed trucks are subject to prior sale. Check with Brown and Hurley for the current status of all listed trucks.
5. To the extent permitted by law, Brown and Hurley specifically excludes any liability for any error or inaccuracy in, or omissions from, its website and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage which you or any other person has suffered by relying on any information on this website whether caused by the negligence of Brown and Hurley or otherwise. Under no circumstances will Brown and Hurley or any of its employees and agents be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising as a result of the use of material which appears on this website.